As one of Orange County’s Top Producing team leaders, Sam prides himself on his personal service and attention to his clients’ every detail.
Sam offers over 16 years of real estate experience including luxury residential and commercial real estate. Specializing in coastal communities from San Clemente to Huntington Beach and inland to Irvine, Shady Canyon®.
Sam’s clients appreciate his wealth of knowledge about market area and praised him for his caring work ethic. Sam’s business focus is on earning the long-term loyalty of our clients by exceeding their expectations of stervice, while utilizing his extensive corporate sales and negotiation experience for his clients’ advantage. He has extensive experience with buyers, sellers and investors and has earned extensive recognition for his results from clients. A member of the California Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors.
In today’s volatile real estate economy, now more than ever… “Who You Work With Matters!”
Premier residential and commercial Irvine, California real estate agent Sam Ali has made his professional mission to make all of his clients happy by providing a personal touch with every transaction that he creates. For over fifteen years, Sam has collectively sold more than 250 million dollars in real estate properties, which has placed him amongst the top real estate agents in Orange County. Sam’s objective and comprehensive understanding of the regional markets enables him to insure the most successful transactions not only for the length of the sale, but also for outstanding and abiding relationships with all of his clients.
Sam Ali is a candid, unassuming and reassuring real estate agent, one who is at ease transacting for buyers and sellers too. It is his thoughtful, organized and analytical approach – developed from his previous life in the world of information technology sciences – that has enabled Sam Ali to secure the best value for his clients. As an investor, Sam also knows first-hand what investment buyers need in order to feel secure in the evolving property marketplaces throughout Southern California. Whether you’re looking for a great Laguna Beach real estate agent, a Shady Canyon real estate agent or a Newport Beach realtor, Sam Ali is the perfect agent for you!
Why Choose Us?
Whether you’re looking to buy Pelican Hill real estate; Irvine, California real estate; or seek Laguna Beach real estate for sale, we know how to make your sales transaction happen perfectly. Check out the top ten reasons why you should work with us today!
- Market Knowledge. Some real estate firms check the listings to sort out what you need according to your budget. We go the distance to understand the market over time to insure the best deal possible for you.
- Experience. The Sam Realty team has collectively sold over a quarter billion dollars in prime home, commercial and investment properties throughout the major Orange County markets, which includes Crystal Cove Real estate, Shady Canyon real estate and many others. Our vast experience and quality high sale volume enables to understand your needs.
- Analytics. Sam Realty’s founder Sam Ali spent nearly 15 years prior to his long real estate career in the highly analytical IT field, which enables him to closely scrutinize real estate market trends, sales agreements, banking partners and much more to help you.
- Strong Negotiators. The Sam Realty team is ready and willing to negotiate on your behalf to get the best deal possible. We also will shield you from unnecessary transaction elements and personnel, while keeping you apprised of every crucial deal detail.
- Relationships. We don’t sell homes and other properties; we develop longstanding, strong relationships with our clients. We know that your purchase or sale can greatly influence the rest of your life and we’re here to help make that happen. We provide a personal touch to all of our work.
- High Value. If you are buying or selling, we will secure the highest value possible in the market today!
- Management Experts. We don’t just buy and sell properties; we also help to professionally manage your rental or other properties to insure their great overall success.
- Orange County Specialists. We service Newport Beach real estate deals, Irvine property deals and other areas throughout Orange County.
- We’re Investors Too! Not only do we help you to make shrewd investment property deals, we’re investors too, so we understand first-hand exactly what you need in our market.
- We Get It Done. Ultimately, we do everything necessary to make your deal happen just right!
Susan ShahidiSusan Shahidi has been a resident of Irvine since 1979. Susan has over twenty years of experience in Real Estate, Mortgage, financial planning, new-business development and business management.Read More
From March 2004 to April 2008 Susan was Broker of Orange County Realty and Financial group, managing over 20 employees. In May of 2008 she moved on to Edward Jones Financial as a financial advisor/ planner and at the same time joined Ash Realty as a Real Estate sales person….
Shawn ShahidiA longtime resident of Irvine, Shawn Shahidi offers his clients a broad-spanning grasp of the real estate industry for more than 10 years. His receptivity to people’s needs, and then meeting those needs with 24/7 customer service, has made him one of the most sought-after real estate professionals in the area,….Read More
Ramon Torres Jr.“Ramon Torres Jr. is at home in the Inland Empire.” As a local resident and volunteer in the Inland Empire, “Ramon offers his buyers and sellers the invaluable advantage of knowledge,” observed Sam Ali, founder, Sam Ali Group. “Sellers will appreciate his ability to market their properties to prospective buyers already in the area or looking to move there, and buyers will benefit from his familiarity with individual neighborhoods and communities.” Starting his career in real estate in 1998, Ramon Torres Jr. enjoys using his vast knowledge of the Inland Empire to provide exemplary…Read More
Rosa LopezAn Irvine resident who earned her bachelor’s degree from Cal State Los Angeles, Rosa has a passion for Southern California, which is evidenced by the incredible amount of work she’s done throughout Southern California. Having launched her career in 1997 in the Real Estate industry, Rosa worked at a national Real Estate company based out of Orange County for several years before transitioning into Default Management and REO sales in 2008. Today, as a licensed agent, she offers clients not only a comprehensive understanding of coastal Orange County’s many fine neighborhoods and homes, but…Read More